a Pedicab


It's close to Childsplay…

...with a whole lot of fun, fitness, and friend-making. To start, I'm looking to gather a few locals to share my trikes and shifts.  You'll need to be outgoing and engaging, in shape, organized, and dependable.  Sound interesting?  Please reach out to me for an initial conversation.

Here's some basic details:  You'll be an independent contractor, essentially renting the trikes while operating under my business (Matty Green LLC).  I'll ask you to sign an agreement and a 'hold harmless' document.  The trike and customers will be covered under my liability insurance, but you will not be.  I'll provide all the training/instruction and equipment, including a credit card reader.  You'll honestly report all your shift earnings and we'll divide it 80% for you and 20% for me.  


To begin the process you'll need to apply for a City of Hood River Taxicab Driver permit.  It costs $46 annually.  You'll need to be finger printed by the Hood River Police ($15) and send them off to the Oregon State Police for a background check ($12).  To receive your permit can take 2-3 weeks.  You might consider having your own LLC (limited liability corporation) and liability/accident insurance for further protection.